Monday, August 25, 2008

BLOG REFLECTION #1 TOPIC


Hello my name is Richard Spara. This is the first time I have ever setup a blog and also it is the first time I ever wrote in one. Because this the first time I have written in one I do not have one I use on regular basis. What I think of blogging so far is that it seems like a nice way to to put your thoughts out there so others could see.

Maybe one way a blog could be utilized in a Library environment is to give people ideas on any good books to read and why. I came to learn new things in this class and already I have learned something such as blogging in the first week. Based on that I feel this class will be a great learning experience.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

HI Richard/fellow student. Congrats on setting up your first blog. I set up my first one last semester and kept the same one up. Thus far, I have only "blogged" about our assignments have been, but hope to have some fun blogging this time around.

Take care...p.s. that cat is huge! It looks as though it is well taken care of. :)

Christine said...

Hi Richard, I love how your cat is sitting up like that.